Since 1 July 2019 we have taken on both the physical storage and the distribution of all Curaphar products to wholesalers within the Netherlands. This is a perfect match, confirms Sales & Purchase Director Chris Piket: “This collaboration contributes to our objective of providing unique and user-friendly products to the customer. We do so quickly and efficiently. Because of our carefully established network we quickly spot opportunities in the marketplace. The distribution of Curaphar products forms part of this effort.”
As a Curaphar distributor we now also supply the latest addition to the Curaphar product range: Pedippi® (omeprazol suspension) 2mg/ml.
- Registered alternative to omeprazol and syrspend sf alka kit.
- No need to deliver unlicensed omeprazole compounding kits.
- Can be maintained at room temperature before preparation.
- Can be kept refrigerated (2 °C – 8 °C) for 28 days after preparation.
- Uniquely registered for children aged 1 month and over:
- For the symptomatic treatment of indigestion and stomach acid reflux in oesophageal reflux and reflux oesophagitis.
- Also registered for adults:
- For trouble swallowing and administration via nasogastric (NG) or percutaneous endoscopic gastronomy (PEG) tubes.
Visit Pedippi.nl for all the information for pharmacies and patients.
In addition to Pedippi®, Curaphar also sells a medicine in liquid form: Bonasol®. Bonasol® (alendronic acid drink) is part of a group of medicines referred to as bio-phosphates. This medicine is used:
- to prevent loss of bone density (osteoporosis) in women after menopause, and to rebuild bone.
- to reduce the likelihood of spine and hip fractures.
Both products can be ordered through the regular wholesaler.
|Pedippi pdr v suspension 2mg/ml
|Bonasol 70mg drink
*Since 1 February 2021 a reimbursement scheme for Pedippi® is available through HEVO-Consult. This is a contribution to the cost of the initial prescription and reimbursement of the co-pay. The reimbursement application form may be downloaded from the HEVO consult website
Since its establishment in 2015 the business activities of Curaphar BV have been associated with the pharmaceutical sector. Curaphar is a ‘boutique’ pharmaceutical company with a focus on the sale of innovative and user-friendly medicines that need to be taken for extended periods. They focus on products that best provide for the individual needs of patients when it comes to dosage and method of administration. For further information please visit the Curaphar website.